Do NOT bring these items with you. If you bring these items, they will be returned to your home at your expense.
- Nonprescription medications.
- Over-the-counter medications.
- Expensive or unnecessary jewelry.
- Car or motorcycle.
- Inappropriate clothing or any clothing with a design alluding to drug or alcohol use. No excessively tight-fitting clothing, low-cut or revealing shirts, torn jeans, t-shirts with logos, or short shorts. (Only shorts with a hem one-inch above the knee may be worn while in treatment.)
- Items exceeding $500 in value. (Wasatch rehabilitation is not responsible for the los or damage of any money, jewelry, or other valuable item.)
- TV or DVD player.
- Cell phone.
- Computer or laptop.
- I-Pod or other MP3 player with video or picture-taking capability.
- Any product that contains alcohol in the first 3 ingredients.
- Aerosol hairspray or other aerosol container.
- Nail polish remover or nail glue.
- Hair color chemicals.
- Clove cigarettes, Spice cigarettes, Bath crystals
- Butane lighters. (Lighter will be provided if needed)
- Energy drinks.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Cameras or electronic audio or video equipment.
- Pornographic or otherwise inappropriate viewing or reading material.
- Straight razors and pocket knives.
- Illegal substances or mood-altering drugs.
You may bring the following items, but they will be locked up in the facility safe and must be returned to the safe after use.
- Eye drops and nasal sprays.
- Aerosol sprays.
- Manicure kits.
- Prescription drugs.